Download KineMaster Editor Video Pro – KineMaster is the only professional full-featured video editor for Android, which can edit multiple layers of video, images, and text, equipped with the right video cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume control, LUT color filters, and more .
For professionals and amateurs, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, and for artists and educators, the handwriting layer allows you to draw videos directly (also useful for storyboards!). Our users include mobile journalists, YouTube content creators, short film producers, educators and other professionals from various industries around the world.
- Multiple layers of video, images, effects, layers, stickers, text, and handwriting
- Download more effects, royalty free music, overlays, stickers and more from the KineMaster Asset Store.
- Proper trimming
- Instant preview
- Control color, brightness and saturation
- Audio filters, including voice changers
- Blur, mosaic and other effects
- Many styles of animation
- Speed control
- Volume envelope (Proper volume control in clips)
- Transition effects (3D, lap, fade, and more)
- Various themes, animations and visual / audio effects
- Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
- Real-time video and audio recording
Your feedback and suggestions will help us improve KineMaster. Join the KineMaster User Community and share your ideas at:
For further questions, questions and upgrades, contact: email@example.com.
KineMaster requires access to your phone’s camera and microphone if you want to record video or sound directly in the application. KineMaster also requires access to your phone storage to save projects where you work (projects are stored externally in a folder called “KineMaster” so don’t lose all your work if you reinstall the application or delete application data).
KineMaster is a subscription service, but you can use it in trial mode without subscribing. In trial mode, KineMaster is free for unlimited personal and non-commercial use, but has a watermark “Made with KineMaster” on all videos. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for in-app purchases. In addition to removing watermarks, customers benefit from access to premium assets that can be downloaded from KineMaster’s asset store, including visual effects, layers, royalty-free high-quality music, and more, with new assets added regularly. Subscriptions are automatically renewed every month (or year, if you choose the annual discount subscription option) unless you cancel it in the Play Store application.
KineMaster + Muserk (free for personal use – no watermarks!)
Use one of the music tracks of professional quality musicians without royalties available at the Asset Store, and watermarks will be removed from your videos when you share on YouTube (only for personal and non-commercial use). Details in the KineMaster Asset Store music section.
OS and Devices.
KineMaster can be used on most devices running Android 4.1.2 and higher, but you will have the best editing experience using devices with great video decoding capabilities on the SoC.
- MP4 (H.264 Baseline / Play / High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- 3GP (H.264 Baseline / Main / High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- MOV (H.264 Baseline / Main / High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- GIF (only images)
- MP4 with H.264 + AAC LC (H.264 profile depends on device)